printUse ctrl + p to print the page
International Course on Integrated Seed Sector Development
The Centre for Development Innocation, Wageningen UR, runs its annual ISSD Short Course in the Netherlands, May 2017. Fellowships are available!
Upon completion of the course you will:
- be able to support farmer groups in taking an entrepreneurial approach towards seed production and trade;
- know how to strengthen private and public functions in seed sector development;
- know how to address through partnerships and innovation institutional bottlenecks in the seed sector;
- understand how international agreements impact on domestic seed policies, seed laws and regulatory frameworks;
- understand the opportunities for putting the ISSD-concept into practice in your own work context.